USB 2.0 A/B Cable (M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)
Make the connection between a USB device and your computer's USB port. This USB 2.0 A/B Gold Device Cable assures that you get maximum performance from USB 2.0 devices (e.g. printers, external hard drives). It supports fast data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1.
- Meets or Exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil feature twisted 28AWG data lines, and 24AWG power lines.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- USB 2.0 certified
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Any USB device requiring a USB cable
- USB2.0 performance only when used with USB2.0 device and USB2.0 controller
- 6-ft. USB 2.0 Gold Cable USB-A to USB-B
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|USB Cable Type||Passive|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||28/24|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 122 F (-10 to 50 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 to 140 F (-15 to 60 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB B (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- U022-Series USB 2.0 A/B Gold Device Cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.