VESA Mounting Plate for Tripp Lite U442-DOCK20-B Docking Station
Rugged metal plate securely mounts your U442-DOCK20-B dock to the rear of your monitor to clear desk space.
- Attaches behind your monitor to provide a clutter-free workstation
- Supports 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting patterns for quick installation
- Made from durable SECC metal to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Provides behind-monitor cable management to avoid annoying cord clutter
- Designed specifically for Tripp Lite U442-DOCK20-B docking station only
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Mounts Your Tripp Lite Docking Station Behind Your Monitor to Prevent Desktop Clutter
This sturdy mounting plate attaches the Tripp Lite U442-DOCK20-B docking station to the rear of your monitor using the included hardware. Made from durable SECC metal engineered to stand up to everyday commercial application use, the U442-DOCK20-VMB supports 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting patterns to provide you with a clutter-free workstation. By mounting your USB-C docking station behind your monitor, you can clear up valuable desk space, cut down on disorganized cable clutter and help prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. Note: this VESA mounting plate is designed only for the Tripp Lite U442-DOCK20-B USB-C docking station.
Tripp Lite U442-DOCK20-B USB-C docking station
- U442-DOCK20-VMB mounting plate
- (2) M3 screws
- (2) M4 screws
- Installation guide
|Accessory Type||VESA Adapter|
|Accessory Class||Display Mount Accessories|
|Material of Construction||SECC|
|VESA Pattern (mm)||75x75; 100x100|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||6.06 x 4.65 x 0.41|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.34|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.