Part Number: SRCOOLDXRWLTKIT
Ensures normal start-up and operation of an air-conditioning unit down to low outdoor ambient temperatures of -40°F (-40°C).
- Attaches to SRCOOLDXRW12 or SRCOOLDXRW25 indoor and outdoor units
- Required when outdoor temp drops between -4°F (-15°C) and -40°F (-40°C).
- Self-contained unit regulated by AC unit for plug-and-play simplicity
- Ships fully assembled with installation manual for quick data-center setup
- 1-year limited warranty
Low-Temperature Kit for Select SmartRack® In-Row Precision Cooling Units
When the outdoor ambient temperature is lower than the minimum design temperature of the air conditioning unit, a low-temperature kit must be installed to ensure normal start-up and operation of the air conditioning unit. The SRCOOLDXRWLTKIT is an integral box featuring four copper pipes on the outside that connect with your precision cooler’s indoor and outdoor units. The fully assembled and self-contained kit allows operation when outdoor temperatures fall below -4°F (-15°C) and down to -40°F (-40°C). It is compatible with SRCOOLDXRW12 and SRCOOLDXRW25 In-Row Precision Coolers.
Attaches to SmartRack SRCOOLDXRW12 and SRCOOLDXRW25 In-Row Precision Coolers
- SRCOOLDXRWLTKIT In-Row Air Conditioning System Low-Ambient Kit
- Installation guide
|Product Type||Cooling Accessories|
|Accessory Type||Cooling Accessories|
|Accessory Class||Cooling Accessories|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||15.700 x 13.700 x 34.200|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||70|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|