IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable (DB25 to Cen36 M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Superior molded cables with integral strain relief and foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- IEEE 1284 Printer Cables provide superior conductivity and support high-speed bi-directional printing
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication (modes: standard compatible nibble byte ECP and EPP)
- Length: 6-ft. Connectors: DB25 male/Cent36 male
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- Computers with a DB25 Female parallel port
- Parallel printers with a Centronics 36 Female parallel port with high-speed IEEE 1284 Bi-Directional communication (although not essential).
- 6-ft. IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable DB25M to Cen36M
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.48|
|Side A - Connector 1||DB25 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||CENTRONICS 36 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.