HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (M/M), 10 ft. (3.1 m)
Part Number: P566-010
- Premium double shielded digital video cable protects against EMI/RFI noise.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer.
- Supports high-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
- Supports a bandwidth up to 5Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) HDMI to DVI-D Single Link Adapter Cable
- Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Supports High-Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
|Product Type||Passive Cable|
|Max Supported Video Resolution||1920 x 1200 (1080p)|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5mm|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||30|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.33|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages