DataShield Serial In-Line Surge Protector, DB25
Does your equipment have a DB25 connection? That connection is a potential inlet for damaging surges and line noise to affect your PC, printer or modem. Protect any DB25 serial connection with the DataShield™ DB25-ALL In-Line Surge Suppressor, and make sure your network is safe from power problems.
- Complete serial port (DB25) surge protection
- Protects against the effects of electrostatic discharge
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's DB25-ALL offers dataline surge suppression for any DB25 serial port, regardless of cable configurations. Connects and protects all 25 pins plus D shell chassis for universal protection of any DB25 application. User configurable for use with male or female captive DB25 port. Convenient DB25 input and output connects directly to the protected port, obtaining a ground outlet from the computer chassis. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown interface connections, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.
SUPPRESSION: Reversible DB9 m/f jacks, protects pins 1-25 and chassis, 18V clamping
- DB25 protects 25 pin serial connections for dataline surge suppression of data terminal, data communications equipment and PCs, printers, modems and more
- Reversible for use with male or female captive DB25 ports
- Offers protection on all 25 data lines, plus D shell chassis
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC; 230V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V, 230V|
|Input Plug Type||DB25|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||0|
|Output Receptacles||(1) Network|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||340|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||0|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Additional Dataline Protection||1-25 & Chassis|
|Housing Color||Light Gray|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.00 x 3.00 x 2.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.16|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.72 x 2.25 x 2.78|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.131|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the DB25ALL model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.