Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M) - White, 15 ft. (4.57 m)
Color-coded Cat5e cable connects high-speed network components like computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray™ players and switches, in a home or office Cat5/5e application. Ideal for high-density data centers.
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e applications
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors protect locking tabs from damage
- 26 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Color-coded white for easy ID in crowded rack or panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
The N001-015-WH Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 15-ft. (4.57 m) white cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-015-WH delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. The RJ45 male connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N001-015-WH is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
- Connectors and cable color-coded white for easy ID in crowded rack or panel
Premium Construction Ensures Excellent Performance
- Manufactured from 26 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP
- Gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Durable corrosion-resistant PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11)
|Power Over Cable (PoC) Support||No|
|Cable Jacket Color||White|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CM|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.0mm|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair|
|Conductor Material||Stranded Copper|
|Conductor Gauge||26 AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Cable Length (in.)||180|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.33|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||100 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||350 MHz|
|Network Compatibility||1 Gbps (Gigabit)|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Connector Type||Molded; Snagless|
|Wiring Configuration||EIA/TIA 568B|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.