Part Number: SR45UBSD
- Ideal for shallow depth A/V equipment or any venue with limited floorspace
- 32" (825mm) depth (with mounting depth increments of 4 to 27") and standard 24" (600mm) width
- Ships fully assembled
- 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary / 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors; Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- 5-year limited warranty
The shallow depth of the SR45UBSD makes it an ideal cabinet for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space. It houses 3,000 pounds (1360.8 kilograms) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from four to 27 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBSD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBSD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBSD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR45UBSD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBSD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR45UBSD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: The casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
- Shallow depth enclosure is perfect for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 27 inches (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary and 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||19.25|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||27|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||90.50 x 26.00 x 34.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||282.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||83.750 x 23.630 x 32.480|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||232|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Details||Front and back door frames|
|Built-in Cable Management||Yes|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||UL 60950-1|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); UKCA|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Data Center & IT Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT1UHD||SmartRack 1U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT2UHD||SmartRack 2U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLETRAY||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough - Provides cable routing and power/data cable segregation|
|SRCABLETRAYEXP||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough Vertical Expansion Plates - Requires SRCABLETRAY|
|4POSTRAILKIT||4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit of select Rack-Mount UPS Systems|
|4POSTRAILKIT1U||SmartRack 4-Post 1U Universal Adjustable Rack-Mount Shelf Kit|
|SR1UBRUSH||SmartRack 1U Cable Pass-Through Panel with Brush Strip|
|SR1UPANEL10||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUT5MM||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M5 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS1224||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 pcs 12-24 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock with Bypass Key, 2-pack for Front and Rear Doors|
|SRFILTER||SmartRack Enclosure Filter Kit|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF2P1U||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (40 lbs / 18.1 kgs capacity; 12-in. / 305 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm Deep)|
|SRSKIRT||SmartRack Enclosure Skirt Kit|
|SRSTABILIZE||SmartRack Anti-Tip Stabilizing Plate Kit - Provides extra stability for standalone enclosures|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity