42U SmartRack with Thermal Duct Premium Enclosure (includes doors and side panels)
- Thermal duct on roof allows hot exhaust from mounted equipment to not only exit the enclosure but the entire room
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Solid rear doors are standard to help direct the heat up through the roof mounted duct
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
- SR42UBTD Rack Enclosure
- (4) Side panels
- (4) Side panel locks
- (2) door and side panel keys
- (1) SRTHERMDUCT kit
- (1) Allen Wrench
- (50) M6 screws
- (50) M6 cage nuts
- (50) M6 washers
- Owner's Manual
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||84.50 x 27.75 x 47.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||374.00|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||346|
|Built-in Cable Management||Yes|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the SR42UBTD model support page.
Resources & Downloads