25U SmartRack Standard-Depth Half-Height Rack Enclosure, Expansion Version, No Side Panels
- 25U SmartRack enclosure with doors and NO side panels. 'EXP' version is an expansion model for when several cabinets are bayed together
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimizing floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary / 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Rolls through standard 7-ft. (2.13 m) doorway
- 5-year limited warranty
The SR25UBEXP houses 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 25U. Offers vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-E compliant 19" equipment. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference. Two of these adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
The top panel of the SR25UBEXP is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR25UBEXP is open-bottom.
All components of the SR25UBEXP are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR25UBEXP comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary and 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||27.75|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||55.00 x 26.00 x 45.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||200.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||49 x 23.63 x 43|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||163|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||UL60950; RoHS; CE|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the SR25UBEXP model support page.
|4POSTRAILKIT||4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit of select Rack-Mount UPS Systems|
|4POSTRAILKITHD||SmartRack Mounting Rail Kit - enables 4-Post Rackmount Installation of select UPS Systems|
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
|4POSTRAILKIT1U||4-Post 1U Universal Adjustable Rack-Mount Shelf Kit|
|SR1UPANEL200||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 200 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUT5MM||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M5 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS1224||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 pcs 12-24 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock - 2-pack for front and rear doors with bypass key|
|SRFILTER||SmartRack Enclosure Filter Kit|
|SRGROUND||SmartRack Copper Bus Grounding Bar|
|SRGROUND25||Copper Bus Grounding Bar for 24U and 25U Racks|
|SRPAGODAROOF||SmartRack Drip Resistant Roof|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF2P1U||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (40 lbs / 18.1 kgs capacity; 12-in. / 305 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF2P1UTM||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Toolless Mount Fixed Shelf (30 lbs / 13.6 kgs capacity; 12 in./305 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF2PDP||2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 21 in. / 533.4 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF2PTM||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Toolless Mount Fixed Shelf (50 lbs /22.7 kgs capacity; 18 in./457 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSL||SmartRack Standard Sliding Shelf (50 lbs / 22.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSLHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf (200 lbs / 90.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth.)|
|SRSTABILIZE||SmartRack Anti-Tip Stabilizing Plate Kit - Provides extra stability for standalone enclosures|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
Server Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6-120V high-performance fans; 630 CFM, 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
Rack Cooling Accessories
|SR1UPANEL10||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT1UHD||SmartRack 1U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT2UHD||SmartRack 2U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLETRAY||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough - Provides cable routing and power/data cable segregation|
|SRCABLETRAYEXP||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough Vertical Expansion Plates - Requires SRCABLETRAY|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.